How are Search engines going to work in 2007 ?
Things might not change much , but just get the basics right.
- Quality of links matters ,not quantity – this has been there since the beginning but from now on more importance will be given to quality of links
- Avoid 302 Redirects completely – Matt Cutts had pointed out that this can get your site / page of the listings if you use 302s
- Be careful about link exchanges
- Refrain from link spam
- Get links from relevant sites
- Session IDs are a strict no, get rid of them (Why use sessions on public pages ? )