How are Search engines going to work in 2007 ?
Things might not change much , but just get the basics right.
- Quality of links matters ,not quantity – this has been there since the beginning but from now on more importance will be given to quality of links
- Avoid 302 Redirects completely – Matt Cutts had pointed out that this can get your site / page of the listings if you use 302s
- Be careful about link exchanges
- Refrain from link spam
- Get links from relevant sites
- Session IDs are a strict no, get rid of them (Why use sessions on public pages ? )
Just check Ultimate Flash Face . Awesome flash tool.
is another website which allows you get fares of various airlines and book tickets . But they have a mobile ticketing feature which seems useful.
I was off for a short trip near hyderabad during the weekend.Had to travel some 300kms from Hyd to Mantralaya. The only connectivity I had was my Nokia 6630 with Airtel Mobile office. I was able to check mails using the Gmail Mobile App and could also read my favorite blogs using an rss reader.
Opera Mini is also a must-have killer app. The speeds were dead slow but atleast transfers were happening.
Hope the networks are faster !!
Another example of M$ most foolish mistakes.
Their latest MP3 player / Ipod rival is not compatible with their latest OS Vista 😀
Woah !! This is cool !! I can run PHP5 code only under a certain directory by adding these lines to the .htaccess file in the dir.
AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5 .php
Sounds like i will be moving all my php4 development to php5 from now
Head to gmail.com/app on your mobile .
This j2me app from google rocks.
will post screencaps soon
Microsoft and Zend Technologies Announce Technical Collaboration to Improve Interoperability of PHP on the Windows Server Platform.Companies seek to improve performance, reliability and stability of PHP on Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server â€œLonghorn.â€